Saturday, November 30, 2019

Stamperia Blue Land Gift Box

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share my gift box for my granddaughter with the gorgeous Stamperia Blue Land paper collection.   I am showcasing Stamperia Blue Land paper collection for the next couple weeks which should be in everyone's supplies for cards and projects this winter season as well as for Christmas!  These products are available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  The Rubber Buggy carries all of the name-brand products and supplies you will need to create those amazing keepsake cards, scrapbook pages and beautiful craft projects!



I handmade the flowers with the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die.  I added flat back pearls and colored one with a blue Copic Marker.  

I cut out the butterfly found in the Stamperia Blue Land paper and glue it to a silver wire that was twisted.  I glued the end of the wire to make it look like the butterfly was flying.  

I typed my grand daughter's name and printed it out and glued behind the Tim Holtz Decorative Plate/Frame.  
I used Scor-Tape around the paper and added Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue to adhere the Stamperia paper inside the box as well as the sentiments in this collection.
I added Prima Marketing white gesso to the knob and used a hot glue gun to glue to box.


I glue the pieces that could be thrown away to the back of my projects and added the Post Card image in the Stamperia Blue Land collection my name for a personal touch to my projects and cards.

Supplies:
box or decorate box to alter
Venice Lace
Beacon 3 n 1 Advance Glue
Prima Marketing-Memory Hardware Chambery Antique Knobs
Tim Holtz-Ideology-Ornate Corner Plates
flatback pearls (center of flowers)
Heartfelt Creations Flower Stamens Bridal Bouquet
Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Die
NUVO White Blizzard Glitter Drops
Prima Marketing Finnabiar Art - White Gesso
Stamperia Blue Land Paper Collection

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.