Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Merry Christmas From All Of Us


Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here and I have used the
Oddball Snowman and the  Lawn Fawn Peekaboo Backdrop
to Create this Shaker Card Christmas Card.
I have used 3 of my favorite Oxide Inks for backgrounds 
Chipped Sapphire, Blue Print Sketch and Broken China.
I have then sprayed it using perfect pearls in a spray bottle of 
water that gives it an Awesome  Sparkle. I then did a white splatter
with watered down Copic Opaque White and a brush.
I  glued the Mountains onto the bottom of it.


I coloured my Snowman up using
Copics
Snowman - C00, C0, C01, C3
Reds - R39, R37, R35, R32
Greens - G12, G16, G19
Orange - YR12, YR15, YR68
Black - C05, C07, C09

I covered the back of the Die with a piece of Acetate and then
 used 3D foam around all the edges to create a Shaker.
I then filled one section with white beads ar little foam balls.
3D Taped the Snowman on the front and a sentiment to finish it off.


Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Fired Brick
Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy



I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.