Saturday, November 9, 2019

Stamperia Santa Claus

Welcome back and Nancy and excited to share my Christmas card using the Stamperia Christmas Vintage papers.  I love to brag about the Stamperia Christmas Vintage paper collection since the Christmas colors are so vibrant as well as the images are very beautiful.  




This is the Santa I cut out from this paper pad.  You can see each of these sections would make for a beautiful  Christmas card or project.   With the sentiment and beautiful frame around each section would make for an easy peasy card.  You wouldn't need to add any embellishment to make for a gorgeous Christmas card with this paper.

This is the other gorgeous sheet from this paper pad that is also perfect for your Christmas cards.

I cut out two different patterned papers behind the Santa and used white and red cardstock for additional frame.  I had an ole snowflake chipboard that is very similar to the Laserowe Love Chipboard - Shabby Ornaments.  I sponged on Lawn Fawn White Yeti ink to the chipboard snowflake which was glued on with Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.


I fussy cut the holly leafs from the Stamperia Christmas Vintage paper and adhered around the Santa and added NUVO Gloss Red Berry to the berries on the patterned paper. I tied the Lawn Fawn Baker twine  around the Santa.  I love using the Memory Box Blooming Poinsettia die set.  I cut out the berry stems with gold metallic cardstock and use NUVO Gloss Red Berry on the tip.
Memory Box Blooming Poinsettia die set
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.