Saturday, October 14, 2017

First Birthday Card for Doggie

Nancy Hill for The Rubber Buggy Design Team and sharing with you a card that I made today.  Loads of fun making a birthday card for my son and daughter-in-laws doggie's first birthday.  They gave him a birthday party.  



I have had so much fun with the Heartfelt Creations My Pampered Pooch coordinating paper, dies and stamp collections that I got from The Rubber Buggy.  I started with poster board cut 6 1/4" x 21" and scored it every six inches.  

The fun begins picking out papers and stamps for the little pet.  The gate is in a different Heartfelt Creations collection.  The gate opens up to another scene with several dogs.  I call it the birthday party of friends scene.  

I used the Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisy stamp and die set and glued the daisies across the gate.  The daisy's petal in the corner of the gate is holding the gate shut until someone opens it up.  The daisies were colored with Copic markers and Mini Heart Gold Prills were glued in the center.  I added additional glue to the center again and added more Prills to bring out the center of the daisies.  
Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisy Stamp Set
Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisy Die Set
I added the dog to the front of the gate and colored with Copic markers.  I cut out the same dog and colored with Copic markers and cut parts of the dog and glued to the back of the gate.  (See photo below).  I used gray and light brown Copic markers to color parts of the gate.  

Heartfelt Creations Celebrate The Season Festive Gate Stamp
Heartfelt Creations Celebrate The Season Festive Gate Die




I love the bone stamp and die set and the variety of adorable pet sentiments in this collection.  I stamp some of these sentiments in the bones.  
Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch Paw-Fect Pooches Stamp Set
Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch Paw-Fect Pooches Die Set


I can't wait to see the possibilities that you will create making card for a dog.  I really encourage you to purchase the entire coordinating Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch collections from The Rubber Buggy.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.