Saturday, October 21, 2017

Sunflower Easel Card with Drawer





I created a tutorial for you on how to make my easel cards with a drawer.  Click HERE to view the tutorial.    For this easel card, I am using the Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower collection of coordinating paper, dies and stamps and other craft supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.   I advise watching the Heartfelt Creation U-Tube video about making these sunflowers but I also added the additional petals in the center with the Prills.  I sponged on the Lawn Fawn Sunflower ink on the petals after stamping the sunflowers with a rust colored ink before die cutting the flowers.   I added the leaf cut from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die set.  The patterned paper and butterfly was cut out from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower paper pad.  I glue the bow and large sunflowers on the card with a hot glue gun.  



US Artquest Mini Prills - Go Man Go Prills 3 oz

I can't wait to see the possibilities that you will create making an easel card with the drawer.  I really encourage you to purchase the entire coordinating Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch collections from The Rubber Buggy.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.