Monday, October 30, 2017

"Friends" card using lots of Dies with Bev


Hi... Bev here today. For this "Friends" card at The Rubber Buggy I am using lots of die cuts, great chipboard accent from Blue Fern Studios along with tags stickers. Lots of amazing depth and dimension in layers and die cuts with matting.



Using my Big Shot Express I have been having a great time cutting lots of dies. I just wish I had bought me this a long time ago.... it really is worth it to be electric cut visa hand turning and making it hard work.....treat yourself or add it to your xmas wish list if you don't have an electric die cut machine.


By die cutting out on the tags you ar now able to mat it and get fabulous look with great details. 




Next I am foam popping up the chipboard piece for great depth and dimension.... and matted the bottom piece for pop of colour too.





Next I am die cutting sentiment and the tile background out of rusty cardstock.



With these pieces all cut I start the layers with some matted some not.


The tags are assembled and twine tied.


On the lower edge I decide it would be fun to have a pop of different colour and the great Whisker Graphic stickers are perfect.


To add a touch more black I am die cutting the musical accent.


With the full card in my head I start from the bottom and using Beacon 3-in-1 glue I assemble the card in layers.



I love the texture, colours and layers with the perfect chipboard accent.


It is looking great.


Next was to add the musical notes.


Showing you up close details shots for better viewing.




 



Thanks for joining me today... always happy to see you here. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.