Monday, October 16, 2017

Dies, Stamps and amazing Misti tool to create this card


Hi.... it's Bev at The Rubber Buggy today I am sharing a fun card. I have been using my Sizzix Big Cut Express (electric) die cut machine and dies along with my stamping tool Misti and stamps. Add some coloured images using copic markers and put all these cool elements together and you have a beautiful card.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Stamp:49 and Market Gabi's hibiscus
Die: Memory Box Distressed Baptisia Collage 30044
Markers: Copics

Glue: Beacon 3-in-1
Other: cardstock, black pen, signo white gel pen, ink


Using Misti I get awesome precise stamping. I then copic coloured my flower and stems.


Using Sizzix and dies I used a full die and then cut one down to accommodate my card.


Stamp sets with images, sentiments and verses are awesome.. for a complete card outside and inside.




Inside verse and some flowers were a perfect touch.

 
 
















Thanks for visiting... hope to see you again soon,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.