Sunday, October 8, 2017

Lawn Fawn Shadow Box


Hi it's Jennifer here with the New Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Die.
It is really Awesome you are going to love it. I was
 doing you a tutorial today but am leaving that for Tuesday 
so drop back then and a different setting of characters maybe
a couple of penguins. Well today I have cut the Shadow Box
 out in white Bazzil. The sides and back are decorated in the


I have done 3 snow mounds instead of the 2. I also added 2 of
the Lawn Fawn Birch Trees. I cut doubles and glued them
 together for extra strength.


Here's a side view and you can see the Plaid Papers there.
I layered them on Navey Bazil.


I have used the Cute Polar Bears from
Year Five. I have coloured them in Copics to match the papers.
Bears, Otter - C0, C01, C03
Scarf and Fish - B00, B32, B34, B93
Ice - BG10, BG11, BG13
Skates - R35, R37, R39
Bucket - Y15, YR12, YR68


Hope you enjoyed this one I will be back with a 
tutorial on Tuesay.

Happy Crafting until then.

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.