Saturday, June 23, 2018

Ciao Bella Italian Luxury Rice Paper

Welcome back and I have a journal to share with you that I made from one of my granddaughters who is known for her sparkle in her personality as well as what she wears and decor in her room. 

She selected this card from the 

Ciao Bella - Italian Luxury - Rice Paper Ephemera Cards

for her journal. Rice paper has a rich color to the prints but it is very thing.  Therefore after cutting it out, I used spray adhesive to glue it to the black cardstock.  I used 

Prima Marketing - Memory Hardware - Artisan Adhesive Tape - 1" to adhere it the layers to the journal.  I added string of  rhinestones and ribbon using a hot glue gun around the image and other rhinestones through the image.  I added the Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen to the shoes, glasses and parts of the purse and doily.  My friends and I love this NUVO Glitter Gloss Pen and use it for almost all of my projects.  It will last you for a long time and comes in a packet of 2.  


Ciao Bella - Italian Luxury - Rice Paper - Accessories Ephemera Cards

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.