Monday, June 25, 2018

Celebration - Graduation Page


Hi Bev again today at The Rubber Buggy.  I am sharing my page created using some great photos from my youngest Grand Daughter Julia's Graduation with her gramma Baba and Great Gramma B. Love pages full of memories with people in our families.
For this page I used products from The Rubber Buggy - Blue Fern Studios paper....the chipboards painted, Tim Holtz inked and covered using Nuvo glimmer paste, along with an inked stenciled star burst along with a flair button. I added misc brads and pearls 
 For this page I used the sjetcg friom Let's Get Sketchy  (below).




As you can see I start by cutting and layering all the background pieces and I painted the chippie frame white.


Other chippie pieces were painted white then coloured and finished with Nuvo glitter paste for sparkle.


You see the great flair button and pearls in this photo too.



Lots of layers, chipboards and fun flair button and pearls accents this page.


 Thanks for stopping by ... have a great day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.