Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Gabi's Haute Couture


Hi it's Jennifer here with this Gorgeous Stamp Set from
 49 Market Gabi's Haute Couture. I created this card using some
Gorgeous products from The Rubber Buggy  . I have a list at the
bottom of the page with links. I did use lots of Layers. I distressed 
each layer with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Purple is my favorite
colour you may have guessed by now. I did leave the corner on the
top empty. I am going to leave it for the appropriate Sentiment I do
think it will be a Birthday Card though.

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35
Tutu, Flowers - RV91, RV93, RV95, V04, V06


Hope you enjoyed this Card
Image 1

Prima Marketing Purple Metal Die - Parisian Lace

Magnolia Stamps Bride Bow DooHickey

49 and Market - 4x6 Clear Stamps - Gabl's Haute Couture (49M-366573)

Pion Design - Scent of Lavender - 6 x 6 Lavender Love (PD7301F)


Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Seedless Preserves (TDO56195)



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's really pretty! I love the stamp set, and all the purple is gorgeous! I just had to come and say so! Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.