Monday, June 18, 2018

"Capture" using Blue Fern Studios Collection and 49 and Market Flowers


The paper is from The Rubber Buggy store and I used lots of Blue Fern Studios Home Spun Collections along with amazing 49 and Market flowers. I used copic markers on the chippies and used Tim Holtz Oxide inks on the stenciling.When crafting I also use Beacon 3-in-1 Glue.

The Chipbaords, the super cute flair button accent and the stencil are from Creative Embellishments.
 The ScrapRoom June Sketch Challenge showcases the sketch below. I did a major change throw the central photo section because I wanted to use only 1 photo so no banner of photos on my page. I did however go overboard on all the amazing fun circles in the sketch. I even used a circular chipboard frame.
 To finish the page off I added black pen stitches and some fun bling crystals and dots.



In the close up views you can see all the details better.


Amazing clusters around the framed photo.


Amazing flowers and gem stones and enamel dots.


Another fun cluster of products.

Thanks for stopping by..... see you again soon.
Be sure to visit the links for the store for viewing the amazing products I get to use.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.