Saturday, June 30, 2018

Wild Rose Studio Bella With Umbrella

Is it raining? No - well it's raining flowers! Bella is back with this gorgeous image, including a little cat friend who's sharing her umbrella! If you are looking for adorable stamps, the Wild Rose Studio stamp sets are a wonderful choice.  The Rubby Buggy on-line store carries all of the current Wild Rose Studio stamps and die set for you to make all of your cards and projects along with other supplies you will need.  

made this tri-shutter card using the Wild Rose Studio Bella with Umbrella, Wild Rose Studio Birthday Party stamp #2, and the Wild Rose Birthday Paper 6" x 6" paper pad.  I would highly recommend the Wild Rose Studio Birthday Party Stamp #2.  Can you image all of the different cards you can make especially for birthday but other occasions with the stars, scrolls and Bella with the balloons up in the sky.  

I used the Tattered Lace Shutter Card die set but there are many tutorials online that you can view to get the measurements on how to make a Tri Shutter card.  I used Copic Markers to color the Bella stamps that were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  If you are not familiar with stamping, Memento inks are what I use when I want to color the image with Copic Markers.  Otherwise, if I use other inks, the black smears with the coloring.   I added Wild Orchid Craft flowers on the front of the card. 

Wild Rose Studio Bella With Umbella

Wild Rose Studio Bella Party #2

Wild Rose Studio Bella's Birthday 6" x 6" Paper Pack

Card is Folded
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.