Saturday, June 29, 2019

Encouragement Cards Featuring Prima Apricot Honey

Hello Friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a couple of  cards featuring Prima Marketing Apricot Honey.  You can purchase this 12x12 paper pad and it's coordinating embellishments in the Rubber Buggy Store.  Today's cards are encouragement/friendship cards.








To start these cards I cut out a background and mounted it to coordinating card stock, rounded all the corners and then mounted it to my card base.

 I used the cutouts that came with in the pad. I rounded all the corners and mounted them on coordinating card stock and then added some foam tape to the back and adhered it to the card as shown.  This will be your focal point.

I die cut a doily from white card stock using  one of my older Prima dies from my stash.  I cut that in half and adhered it under the popped up sentiment cut out.

Once this is done you can embellish your card.  I added some flowers from my stash however the Apricot Honey coordinating flowers are available in the Rubber Buggy Store.

To finish up these cards I added some ribbon and a bow as well as some Butterflies I cut from a sheet of Apricot Honey patterned paper that came in the 12 x 12 paper pad.

The final touch was to give the butterflies some sparkle I outlined them with Stickles.


Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.