Saturday, June 8, 2019

Penny Black Encouragement Card

Hello Friends!  Debbie with you today sharing another watercolor card featuring the Penny Black Sunny Wishes stamp set and Penny Black Heartfelt Sentiments Stamp Set..  These  sets come with flowers and vases, butterflies and sentiments for many occasions. . You can purchase these stamp sets and the supplies to create this card in the Rubber Buggy Store.






To create this card I started off by stamping the flowers with Versa Mark clear embossing ink and then added Ranger Embossing Powder in Blush Pearl on a piece of water color paper.   Heat set the embossing powder.   Time to color the flowers.

To color the flowers I used Distress Ink Re-Inkers.  I used Spun Sugar, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed for the flowers.  For the background I used Chipped Saphire. I simply added a drop of each to a Ranger Craft Sheet  and using a Tim HoltzWater Brush Detailer  I painted in the color. Once it was dry I painted in the background.  The Tim HoltzWater Brush Detailer gives everything a soft water color effect, if you want your colors to be more vibrant simply recolor everything again.

Once everything is dry I added my Sentiment from the 
Penny Black Heartfelt Sentiments Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyz Ink.

The final step is to stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!

Debbie 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.