Saturday, June 1, 2019

Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Stamp and Die Set

Welcome back and I am excited to share another Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel card.  This one is for my grandson who is turning three years old.  How time flies so fast.  I had so much fun making this one with the adorable forest animals which are seen in our area.  These products are available on-line at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  
I viewed the Lawn Fawn tutorial from Lawn Fawn on how to create a reveal wheel card.  Lawn Fawn has the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Rectangle as well as the new Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Square set.  The Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame was adhered behind the reveal wheel which coordinated very well together.    

This time, I didn't use the Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Die Set with this Lawn Fawn Dad and Me stamps since I wanted the animals to blend into the scene very well so I stamped and cut them out with a scissors.  I colored the animals and fish with Copic Markers before using the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced clear tacky glue to adhere these critters on the card.  

I just love the little Lawn Fawn Simply Puffy Clouds with so many ways and three different sizes that cuts out the frame of the cloud and the cloud.  As you see in the photo above, I cut out the small sized cloud and put the cloud frame on top of the cloud.  I added a number three and adhered it to the inside of the cloud frame on the right.  

For the background, I cut out this reveal wheel with white cardstock and sponged on some pale blue for the sky.  I adhered the Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountains Border die set with brown cardstock and the mountain tops with white glitter paper.  Then, I glued on the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die before adding the animals, pond, fish, rocks and cottontails all from the Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Stamp Set set.  I used the Lawn Fawn Rawsome stamp set to stamp and cut out the party hats.  



Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame

Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel or new arrival Lawn Fawn Reveal Square Add On

Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Die Set

Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountains Border
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.