Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Time to Celebrate Card

Hello Friends!  Debbie with you today sharing another card featuring Penny Black Sunny Wishes stamp set and Penny Black Heartfelt Sentiments Stamp Set..  These  sets come with flowers and vases, butterflies and sentiments for many occasions.  You can purchase these stamp sets and supplies to create this card in the Rubber Buggy Store.







To start this card I used several Distress Oxide inks in Salty Ocean,Blueprint Sketch and Broken China and  to create the background.  I
 I then spritzed the whole background lightly with water.

The next step is to stamp your images, I started with  Penny Black Sunny Wishes stamp set because it is the largest stamp and focal point of the card. I stamped the image on the top 2 times  and bottom 2 times. I also stamped the butterflies 3 times.  I used a WRMK Stamping tool however, one of the magnets broke in half and didn't hold the card in place so I got a little double image on the top)

I colored in the flowers with a neon yellow  Gelly Roll Pen and then added stickles to the top.

Next step is to stamp the Penny Black Heartfelt Sentiments.   

I colored in the flowers with a neon yellow  Gelly Roll Pen and then added stickles to the top

To finish up I stamped the inside of the card and the envelope with Penny Black Heartfelt Sentiments and Penny Black Sunny Wishes stamp set.




Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!

Debbie








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.