Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Christmas Bauble


Hi it's Jennifer here and
 I thought it was time to do a couple of Christmas Cards 
as I don't like leaving them until the last minute to create
and write in.
So today I used the Lavina Die to die cut out from the
 Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle that it just fits in. I only popped
out the little pieces of the ornaments and the centre of the Bauble.
I then cut a piece of acetate and glued it on the back of the stitched
rectangle and glued back in the Bauble and Snow Flakes. I then
cut another Bauble and Snow Flake out and layered it on top. I
 then did it again but used Silver Glitter Paper.
 For the background I cut a White Cardstock base 23.6cm x 15 cm
 and then layered it with Silver Glitter Paper - 14.5cm x 11.8 cm.
Next I die cut the Lawn Fawn - Fancy Lattice Backdrop die out.
My most favorite die at the momment. Now I only popped out
 the bits around the edges and glued the back off it and then down
onto the glitter. Next I used 3D Tape and Sequins and created
 a shaker. Card complete after I sprinkled a couple of sequins around.

Poppy Stamps - Lavinia

Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles


Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.