Saturday, June 15, 2019

Father's Day Dad and Me Card

Welcome back and Father's Day is almost here.  The Lawn Fawn Dad and Me stamp and die sets are a wonderful way to create your wonderful card or project for you dad or grandpa. The Rubber Buggy has all of the name brand supplies and products to create your cards and projects. 
I just love this Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Stamp Set and Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Die Set set.  This time, I fussy cut the most of the stamp images instead of using the die set since I didn't want the white edges to show except for the cat tails which was cut using a green cardstock and I used a green Copic Marker to draw the lines in the cattail.  I used Copic Markers to color the moose.  I love learning techniques and watching videos and tutorials on ways to improve my coloring and LeAnn from Lawn Fawn Design Team, shows a wonderful video, click HERE, on how she colors the Lawn Fawn Dad and Me set.


I cut out the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables  
 and then embossed the brown cardstock with a wood embossing folder.  I had some patterned brown papers from an ole stash and cut out the Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Border and brown dotted cat tails.  I added the Lawn Fawn Grassy border beside the Lawn Fawn Dad and Me pond that was stamped with light blue ink and used a darker Copic Marker around the edges of the pond.

I stamped the sentiment from the Dad and Me stamp set and cut it out using a banner die.  I die cut out the small and medium Lawn Fawn Simple Puffy Clouds and only used the puffy cloud frame.  I really love this set since I can get a frame of the cloud or the full cloud when die cut.

Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Dad and Me Die Set

Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border 

Lawn Fawn Simple Puffy Clouds Die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Border die
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.