Monday, October 14, 2019

3 Waterfalls Brag Book with full INSTRUCTION

hi everyone... so you all know I have been doing classes .. .and I have held back with sharing a few of the things with you only because the classes were still active and had to save the shares until after they were over.
So today I can share wtih you my latest 3 Waterfall Brag Book with instruction sheet for you to print and make one too.
I holds 18 4x4 horizontal photos and 23 4x6 vertical photos in this fairly small compact cover which you will be making too.
It's amazing what great things you can create ... by saving some cardboard from cereal boxes and other food items.... along with the back cover of many of your crafting paper 12x12 pads.
Here are just a few.


They can be fussy for celebrations, occasions, OR Plain and accents for all those sports photos OR themed with paper to match all those occasions, trips, travel, .... OR for those cute babies and grandbabies... it's endless and with the amount of photos it allows for a great number of photos in a compact sharing brag book that will fit on any coffee table. OMG and what fabulous gifts full of photos for mom's, gramma's  for birthdays, xmas ... Did i say the ideas and occasions are endless.



It starts with a homemade cardboard cover with themed paper inside and out... and a right side closure piece.




The inside holds the 3 waterfalls created using cardstock.

For the Waterfalls inside this brag book I have a video on how to on them... LINK: https://youtu.be/CoIo18R7BcE
You can use magnets for closure... but I am loving these very small sized velcro circles.


Here is my finished ready to fill with photos Brag Book.
And now here is LINK to a Video I did : https://youtu.be/PwP8P8dRzBw
I would love if you watch it to click love it and also leave a comment... trying to build up youtube subscriptions.


And last up is the Printable Instruction Sheets for you to follow and keep in your personal creative files.
If I forgot anything or your trying to make this and have trouble.... just ask.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.