Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Old Fashioned Christmas

Hello friends! Debbie with you today sharing a card set featuring UKH Gallery Old Fashioned Christmas.  This collection comes with tags, word strips and card cut outs and you can create many projects from this amazing paper pack.  I really love that the colors are neutral and you can add that pop of color without taking away from the patterned papers and details.  I embellished these cards using  White and  Wild Orchid Crafts Gypsophila Flowers - Deep Ivory   These products are available in the Rubber Buggy store, simply hit the link and it will take directly there.


I also added a few items from my stash.  I added a gold ribbon bow and eyelash yarn as well as the poinsettia flower. The glitter cards stock and gold foil card stock is also from my stash.

I made a small envelope from a scrap out of the patterned paper using the WRMK envelope maker.






Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!!

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.