Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Christmas Scene


Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here with a layered Scene Christmas Card.
So I cut a card base 12 x 24 cm. I then diecut the largest Small Stitched Square
3 times and out of each one I die Cut a Scene Layer. I also cut a piece of
Acetate the same size. On the front panel I glued the Acetate and Snowflake Circle.
In between each Layer I used 3D Tape. The bottom layer in Spearmint is cut out
using the Stitched Scallop Die. Before I taped it all together I stencilled
Snow with texter paste in the sky and then sprinkled Glitter all over it.
I then glued a couple of sequins in it and also on the outside. 3D tape it together
and another Card Complete with 8 weeks to go.



bazzill card shoppe candy necklace

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.