Monday, October 7, 2019

Boo-tiful Halloween Candy Boxes

My gift boxes are a way to give that special person the Halloween candy or gifts from you.  The new Tim Holtz 2019 embellishments along with the Boo-tiful Julie Nutting Boo-tiful collections are so fun to work with for these boxes that will be filled with Halloween candy and gifts for my grandchildren.  I plan on making more for my grandsons which I will post later this month for male gifts.   Also, I have included a step-by-step tutorial on how I created these boxes.  









Supplies:
Julie Nutting Empherical Pack In the collection

Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die
 Tim Holtz Halloween 2019 Eyeball

Tutorial


For this gift box, I am using a two-sided cardstock.
Inside:
Inside:  Sample of scoring as per instructions above.   I used a cranberry colored cardstock.



Front:
Beginners:  To add a nice frame around an image, take two of the frames in a set of rectangles, squares, circles or ovals, tape together and cut.   For a wider frame, just use the next larger size in the set.  Most of the time, I use a solid color cardstock for a frame around an image, but this time, I used the same patterned paper and sponged on Ranger Distress Ink Walnut to give the frame a vintage appearance.  




Please contact me if you have any questions.  Have fun with these wonderful and Boo-tiful products of Tim Holtz and Julie Nutting/Prima Marketing.  Make sure to check the blogs to see all of the Halloween cards and projects this talented design team have made to share with you.  We can't wait to see what you will make.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.