Saturday, December 21, 2019

Graphic 45 Joy To The World Christmas cards

Graphic 45 Joy to The World empirical cards make gorgeous Christmas cards with glorious angels singing and bells a ringing.  This angelic collection has gorgeous colors of soft pinks and cream primroses accentuated with rich green pine and holly.  The package comes with 32 individual cards with 2 each of the 16 designs of 4x6 and 3x4 inches.  The Rubber Buggy carries the collection of The Graphic 45 Joy To the World.  




Graphic 45 Joy To The World 


You won't need to add lots of embellishments to make for a beautiful card to send to that special person.  I made most of these cards with glitter paper, dark coral and brown cardstock as well as light colored blue cardstock.  I always add ribbon to most of my cards.  I used red seam binding ribbon and cut out a strip of the gold glitter cardstock and adhered to the center of the ribbon.  





I handmade the poinsettia with the Memory Box Blooming Poinsettia die and adhere 6mm flat back pearls in the center that was colored with yellow Copic Markers and then NUVO gold glitter.  I adhered an ole Heartfelt Creation Holly stamp colored with Copic Markers to the top next to the bell.

With so many cards in this package, you can get all of your last minutes Christmas cards created quickly with the Graphic 45 Joy To The World collection.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.