Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Z Fold Cards

Hello Rubber Buggy friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a couple of z-fold cards I created featuring Stamperia Winter Botanic.   These fun cards are easy to make and turn out great!  they are different that a regularly folded card but are simple. The collection comes with these circle tags and cut out panels that are perfect for card making.  I used a Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circle dies to cut the circle tags out. I matted them on white glitter card stock and stamped a sentiment from my stash.   I did the same with the panels on the inside of the cards using Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangular dies.












 The ribbon, twine and flower are from my stash.

Hope you give these fun cards a try!

Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.