Monday, December 23, 2019

Lawn Fawn Christmas tags

Welcome back and I am so excited to share my Christmas tags.  I just love this little reindeer and Santa with an adorable Christmas snow globe scene all made with the Lawn Fawn dies and stamp sets.  These wonderful dies and stamps are available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

I had so much fun making these Christmas tags with the adorable Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holidays Stamp and die set.  It just brings out the Christmas feeling while making these tags and the excitement of giving presents with the toppings of these tags on Christmas Day.     

The two tags in the photo below were made with a snowglobe very close to the Lawn Fawn Snowglobe die set.  I used a snowflake embossing folder and used a 2" circle punch to cut it out.  I glued it behind the snowglobe.  I stamped and die cut the Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holiday stamp set and adhered it to the snowglobe.  I used baker twine string for the top.  


Below tag, I used the Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holidays Stamp of Santa and cut out his hat to adhere to the dinosaurs found in the Lawn Fawn Rawrsome Stamp Set and Die Set.  I used the Graphic 45 Staples Square Tag and Clock Die setfor the frame.  
Below of tag on present



I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.