Saturday, December 28, 2019

Winter Wonderland

Hello friends!  Debbie here today sharing a frosty winter layout featuring Ciao Bella Time for Home Collection. This paper collection is just so gorgeous and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it. On this layout I used scraps from the  Papers from the Collection.
  Perfect for  Winter layouts and card making!  To embellish it I used several of the die cuts that come with the paper collection and some Graphic 45 -Staples Rose bouquet collection.  I added some texture with modeling past and Tim Holtz Mini Layered Stencils - Set 25.  I also added a Laserowe Love Twig with a Cone.

Before we get started I wanted to share that this layout is inspired by the Winter weather we are having!  Our Winter started early this year and we've already had record snowfall.  anyway I was crafting today and this is what came out!  Sorry for the photos, it's been hard to take them with the weather and shadows everywhere.




I added a Laserowe Love Twig with a Cone below the flowers.  To alter it I used chalk ink in chocolate and olive green to color it.






I die cut the doilies from a die in my stash and  a few of the small flowers are also from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today.

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.