Friday, December 20, 2019

Graphic 45 Joy To The World Christmas Tags

Graphic 45 Joy To The World  Ephemera cards collections has gorgeous Christmas angels and bells that are ringing and designed for Christmas gift tags that would be an elegant touch to any of your gifts this Christmas season and throughout the year.   I used the Graphic 45 Staples Tags dies for the frame.  The other side of the tag, I designed a place for a gift card or check in the photo shown below.  The Graphic 45 Joy To The World Ephemera card package comes with 32 individual cards with 2 each of the 16 designs of 4x6 and 3x4 inches.  For my tags, I am using the 3x4 inch cards.  The Rubber Buggy carries the entire collection of The Graphic 45 Joy To the World.  

In yesterday blog for The Rubber Buggy, I used this same package for my Christmas cards using the 4x6 cards in this packet.  For more details click HERE.

Below are the Christmas tags made with the Graphic 45 Joy To The World  Ephemera cards
I used this Graphic 45 Staples Tag and Clock die set and cut the clock twice with gold metallic cardstock and surround this card.  
Graphic 45 Staples  Square Tag and Clock Metal Dies image 0
Graphic 45 Staples Square Tag and Clock Set
In the photo above, I combined two of the cards to make this tag with this Graphic 45 Tag die set.  The tag in this die set is longer and not as wide as the other Graphic 45 Clock and Tag die set.
Graphic 45 - Staples Collection - Metal Dies - Regular Tag and Gears
Graphic 45 Staples Regular Tag and Gear Set



On the back of each tag, I stamped and punched out a tag to add our name.  Also, I die cut two snowflake die cut and only glued on the edges.  Therefore, I can add a check or gift card to the back.
Graphic 45 Joy To The World 

These cards are what in the Graphic 45 Joy To The World Ephemera package
What I like to do with the tags that include the gift card on the back is to hang these tags on the Christmas tree.  On Christmas eve when my grandchildren and children arrive, I hand them over to them for their present.  Normally, they go home and hand the tags in their bedrooms or on their Christmas tree.  

With so many cards and tags in this package, you can get all of your last minutes Christmas craft stuff created quickly with the Graphic 45 Joy To The World collection.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.