Saturday, December 14, 2019

Stamperia Make A Wish Santa

Welcome back and Nancy, here, excited to share my Christmas card made with the gorgeous Stamperia Make A Wish Patch Work Post Cards which comes in a separate sheet that is two-sided but also found in the Stamperia Make A Wish Paper Pad paper pad 12" x 12" from The Rubber Buggy With this vivid and vintage Santa picture with the sentiments on this paper makes for an easy peasy card to make or add some embellishments like the handmade poinsettia to add more to your card.  
Since there are layers of patterned paper already around the image, you can adhered to your the card and just sent out without additional cardstock framed around it to make it a smaller card or just an easy peasy card to make.  I added the frames of gold glitter, red cardstock, patterned paper and brown cardstock around the image since this is always my way of doing cards even though this gorgeous paper has the WOW without the additional framing. 

I cut out a strip of the glitter paper and glued it in the center of the ribbon.  I cut out the pine branch with metallic gold.  After making the poinsettia, I used the larger of the poinsettia die and cut it out with gold glitter cardstock and adhered it to the back of the poinsettia.  

I used the reverse side of this for the inside of the card and stamped it with a sentiment.  I adhered it to blue cardstock with the Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue and adhered to the card.  
Stamperia Make A Wish Patch Work Post Cards or also these images are in the Stamperia Make A Wish Paper pad below 
Stamperia Make A Wish Paper Pad

Other Supplies:
Red and brown Cardstock
Gold Metallic Cardstock
Gold Glitter Cardstock
Cherry red seam binding ribbon

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.