Saturday, March 25, 2017

"About a Little Boy" Photoplay Mini Album

Hi everyone!!

It´s Noe here in a rare day for posting but I´ve making a Baby Boy Mini Album that I needed end today and I can´t wait to show you the final result!!


I love Photoplay's "Collection Pack" ... they bring everything that you need to be able to make a complete project ... Double-sided decorated paper, stickers sheet, label sheet to decorate ... HERE, you can see another Mini Album that I maded using in that time a 6x6 stack with its coordinated die cuts!


Supply List:
Do you want to see the interior? Here is a video so you don´t lose detail!! Hope you like!!




Thank you for visiting

3 comments:

Nancy Hill said...

Adorable and nice work on the baby album. Love the tutorial. Hugs

Bev Code said...

super cute and great mini album with video

Steph Ackerman said...

beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...