Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lawn Fawn Shaker Box Card


Hi It's Jennifer to show you how to put together this
Awesome and I mean Awesome and a must have for any
 cardmaker die  the LF Scalloped Box Card.
So all the dies are in the packet and lots of embellishing
ones too that I didn't use. First I cut out two of the Box.
I also used the small layer die to cut out one of the larger 
scalloped tops to make a window.


I cut 3 of the inserts.


Then I put accetate over it and my 3M tape 
popped a few sequins in it.

I then created the background using 8.5cm x 10 cm 

Then placing it over the sequins.
I then added a layer cutting two 5.3cmx 5.3cm and one
5.3cm x 7.9 cm

cutting two 5.3cm x 4.5cm and one 4.5cm x 7.9cm

  
I then used the layers from the kit this is the bottom of the box
and missed the pic for the top layer. I used
LF Winter Perfectly Plaid.


So you can see the shaker here and see where I have joined
the two pieces together.


I then taped each end of the inserts I placed them on the smaller 
section equally apart.


I taped the joining piece on the end and if you lay them all flat
you fold the bigger section down and they all fit perfectly in the
 right spots.

this how it folds for a standard envelope too!


With all its layers on and you can see the shaker.


Then to decorate! I used Christmas as I like to do Christmas
Cards 2 a month so by the time I get to Christmas I have done
most of them. I used the Fabulous LF Cheery Christmas Set.


Love the way it come out. The sentiment is from
LF Big Scripty Words Winter.


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

2 comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.