Monday, March 6, 2017

Christmas Celebrations in March at The Rubber Buggy


Hi.. it's Bev here today at The Rubber Buggy. Yes I know it's the beginning of March and  I am sharing a page celebrating our 2016 Family Christmas. It always takes awhile to sort edit and print the photos that you want to scrap. I am using fabulous xmas print papers from Blue Fern Studio called Vintage Christmas Deck the Halls and lots of fun Christmas accents.


This is actually the page I started way before I had the photos. I created the page first minus a few more accents and the photos. It has amazing lace trim and fun chipboards already to add the photos.
Take a minute and take a good look. I actually used only one background paper but cut it at about the 1/3 mark..... then flipped it upside down to put the pattern in the 1/3 section where I then added the lace on the seam line. All I did was flip it and taped it together on the backside. I reinforced it with a stash piece of paper to make it more secure and not so floppy at the seam.


Here in the close ups you can see the lace border with bead trim, a cluster of awesome cozy christmas  accents and another merry and bright chipboard accent. The snowflake is glittered to make it sparkle.


The other corner has some fun mistletoe and berries with another black chipboard snowflake.


When I received my photos I was determined to put lots of photos on one page. To do that I had to cut some down and made circular ones so all of them would fit  Some were matted for more depth and colour while others were left plain.


Here are the close ups with the added photos and some more chipboard accents.


I am thrilled that lots of photos worked so well with the pre made  background. 

 



Thanks for visiting today... hope to see you soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.