Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Edwin with Teo the Dragon


Hi it's Jennifer  here with a card I created using an older
but really adorable stamp 
I have stamped the Image in Memento and coloured them up in 
Copics. The background I did using the new AWESOME
Tim Holtz Oxide Inks the colours I used are
Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Faded Jeans.
I have raised the white frame that I diecut using  two of
3D Crafty Foam. I finished it of with a few scattered sequins
 Lawn Fawn Ready Set Snow Die Set for the Sentiment.



Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R20
Overalls - E42, E43, E44, E47
Heart - RV00, R81, R83
Shirt - B24, B26, B28
Dragon - YG17, YG21, YG25, G24, G94, G99

All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.