Monday, March 27, 2017

Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection at The Rubber Buggy


Hi.... it's Bev here today I am sharing a layout for The Rubber Buggy using Simple Stories Carpe Diem Collection and the matching die cut accents. This fun bright collection is perfect for some of my great family photos. This is us with our youngest son's family and what a fun photo of our son and his lovely wife. These pages will be presented to them for memories of our times celebrating together.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Accents: Simple Stories Carpe Diem snap pack, Petaloo flowers/butterflies
Mediums: Glossy Accents
Other: Creative Embellishment chipboards, cardstock, ScraPerfect non stick fine tip writing tool 



To start this collection I used a floral background. I took some background papers and cut different sizes and shapes to form the layers with a change of colour and prints. The small circular photo I matted with coordinating colours.


From there I pulled the larger photo and cut it to fit the chipboard frame. I pulled lots of accents and words from the collection.


With the background all ready I pulled things off and started to layer and glue from the bottom up to the top layer.


The photo is glued and placed onto the background.


Using the non clogging fine tip writing tool on the bottle of glossy accents I applies the great glossy finish to the word Happy and Love below.



Using Petaloo flowers and leaves I made a cute clustered accent.


These next 2 close ups give a better view of the corner clustered accents with snap accents, paper and chipboards.




These 2 photo close ups show some fun Petaloo butterfly accents. Also note how the photos still pop front and centre for a fabulous family page.



 













Thanks for stopping by today... hope to see you again soon,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.