Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lawn Fawn Scallop Box Card with Mermaids


Hi it's Jennifer here with my weekly post and this week I used
the new LF Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up and it is a must have to
any card makers collection. It has all the  dies for your layers, Box
 and inserts and even some great Embelishments. 
I did add an extra layer I cut myself in the purple but it really
 didn't need it. The papers I used were the new gorgeous 
LF Rainbow Perfectly Plaid  they are so yummy as I do like purple.
I also used Mermaid For You stamp set and Mermaids for you Cuts.
I coloured them up with Copics. I stamped all the Coral and Seaweed
in matching  Lawn Fawn Inks.


Aren't they all just adorable!
You can see here I used 3 inserts in the box so I could get more in it
but you can use 2. I also used  acetate to get the fish up higher
so it looks like they are swimming around the mermaid and merman.

So the best part about this cool card is it folds down flat to 
send in a standard envelope how good is that!

 Hope you enjoyed this one
Next week I will show you how easy it is to put together
incase you get stuck with it.

All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.