Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Art Impressions Water Color Card

Hello Friends!  Debbie with you today sharing another watercolor Art Impressions card featuring the Mini Wooden Chair stamp set.  This set comes with flowers and vines, a cute pot and the chair.  It's so much fun to play with.  I'm still playing with these trying to perfect the technique but having a blast while I'm doing it! You can purchase this stamp set in the Rubber Buggy Store.

To create this card I started off with the background.  I sprayed a piece of watercolor paper with water and then added some distress ink to it and dried it with a heat gun as I was moving the color around the paper.  

Next step is to stamp the Pot where you think you may want it.  I wanted it to sit on the chair.  I made a mask for the pot and then stamped the chair over it. 

With a dampened small round brush I started moving the ink around.  I used my watercolor brush markers to stamp with.  Next step was to stamp the flowers and vines.  I started with the vines and then stamped over them with the flowers.

The sentiment stamp is from my stash.

I stamped 5 more pots using the same techniques.  




The sentiment stamp is from my stash and I always make an envelope to match my card.


Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!

Debbie 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.