Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Mothers Day and Graphic 45


Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a card  featuring Graphic 45 Garden Goddess.   Mother's Day is right around the corner and I thought I'd give this to my mom.  I can't believe we are already this far into the year, these special days seem to be sneaking up on me!  Anyway I want to wish you all a Happy Mother's day!

I started with a coordinating card stock and die cut the opening with a a die from my stash.  I added a tag from the coordinating cardstock die cuts.  I tied the front of the card together with  a piece of twine and added the tag.


When you open the card you there's a journaling note cards as well as a small envelope die cut and tag from the tags and pockets die cuts as well.








To finished this card, I inked all the edges with Distress Ink in Abandoned Coral.

Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!  Be sure and stop by the Rubber Buggy store for all your crafting needs!

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.