Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Doggy Kisses Card Duo

Hello Rubber Buggy friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a super fun card duo I created with Art Impressions Doggy Kisses Stamps.  I'm a  huge animal lover but my 2 chocolate labs are my favorite fur people of all.  I'm lucky enough to spend my days with them and they give me unconditional love.

These stamps are perfect for friends and family who are pet owners.  
For the background I used a couple of stamps from my stash.  I stamped them with Versamark clear ink and then embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used Distress Ink in several colors and a dauber to color over them.  I also stamped the insides and the envelopes to match.  I stamped the image on white card stock and cut them out with Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circles  Also available in the Rubber Buggy Store.

To color the image I used water color markers.  The images are stamped with VersaFine ink.







Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!  

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.