Saturday, May 11, 2019

Stamping Bella Eva Loves To Celebrate Birthday Card

Time to Party!!!  Welcome back and I am excited to share a birthday card for my grand daughter's birthday.  I just love this little Stamping Bella - Uptown Girls - Eva Loves to Celebrate along with the gorgeous Lemon Craft Sense and Sensibility paper collection.   I colored Eva with Copic Markers and cut out with a stitched rectangle frame die.  I stamped the Wild Rose Studio - A5 Stamp - Bella's Party 2 "Party Time".  I glued on some lace with Beacon 3 n 1 Advanced clear glue around her skirt.  I added 3mm flat back pearls around the outside frame.  I made the LeCrea Design foam flowers and paper flowers with various Heartfelt Creation flower dies and added a handmade bow behind the flowers.  I sewed on one layer of the blue paper and used my fingers to distress the edges of the paper.  I used 1/2" wide Scor-Tape to adhere the scallop lace to the edge of the horizontal cut out paper that also had the edges distressed with my finger nails.  For the finish touch, I adhered 6 mm flatback pearls such as the Attic Pearl to the top and bottom of the card.
Stamping Bella - Uptown Girls - Eva Loves to Celebrate
Lemon Craft Sense and Sensibility
 My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.