Saturday, May 4, 2019

Mothers Day Card Featuring LemonCraft

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a new card that can be used for any occasion, I'll be using this one for Mother's Day.  All you need to do is add your sentiment to the inside and you're set to go.
I made this card from the gorgeous collection by LemonCraft Grow Old With Me Collection, available in the Rubber Buggy store.  I also used the Vintage Time Butterflies as the coordinated perfectly.  This collection is so elegant and beautiful!

This card is perfect for almost any occasion, weddings  and you never know when you may need a sympathy card.  It has a ton of dimension and  I added a few flowers from my stash as well as a twine bow.  






Thanks for taking a peek and for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!

Debbie





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.