Saturday, May 4, 2019

Lemon Craft Sense and Sensibility Birthday Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  I am excited to share a birthday card made for my granddaughter made with the beautiful Lemon Craft Sense and Sensibility paper collection.  Check out all of the top name-brand paper collections and products to make your project or card at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  



  I cut out the front of the card with a rectangle frame die and sprinted some water on the edges on the back of the paper for that tattered worn out appearance.  Again, I  used my finger nails on the edges to wear out more of the edges to give it the tattered look before lightly sponging on some Tim Holtz Distress Tattered Rose ink colored cream on the edges for the old vintage appearance.  I used my sewing machine and sewed the top layer to the cut out Lemon Craft patterned paper that was cut out with a larger rectangle frame die.  I used my finger to smear the chipboard with Prima Marketing Vintage Silk Metallique Wax.

 I copied the sentiment on Word and printed it out and cut it out with a circle die.  I used the
Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue to adhere the chipboard and sentiment onto the card. Before I added the flowers, I cut out some cheese cloth and glued on the card before adding the handmade flowers.

I handmade the flowers with LeCrea Design Flower foam and adhered the flowers on the card with a hot glue gun and added a handmade coral colored bow.     I cut out the leaves using the Heartfelt Creations Leafy Accent die set and edged the leaves with a darker green before molding and shaping the leaves and gluing behind the flowers.

Samples of this gorgeous two-sided paper in the Lemon Craft Sense and Sensibility paper collection.  I used the left top corner below for this card.
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.