Sunday, June 11, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Cascading Fuchsia


The Rubber Buggy on-line store carries top name brand supplies for all of your crafting needs.  They have wonderful customer service and fast delivery.  Welcome to my weekly blog for The Rubber Buggy.  I love making cards with coordinating dies, stamps and papers such as the Heartfelt Creations collections.  This time, I mixed it up and have Heartfelt Creations and Memory Box dies, stamps and papers.

Supplies:  
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Birthday Stamp Set
Green, Lavender and White Card Stock
Oval Pearl and Small Green Beads

Instructions:
My card measures 6" x 8".  The background paper is from the Heartfelt Creations Blushing Rose.  I plan to create a slide show on how I made the Heartfelt Creations Cascading Fuchsia flowers but right now, I found that using a hot glue gun works best with gluing the stamens inside the flower as well as gluing the oval pearl bead and round bead on top of the flower.  I cut part of the back of the flower and glued the flowers with the hot glue gun on top of the Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border.  I added NUVO Crystal Lavender Gloss dots to the ends of the stamen.  After stamping and die cutting the petals of the flowers, I used my fingers to dab NUVO Embellishment Mousse Pink and some Lavender on the petals to bring out a shimmer glow.  The petals were stamped with purple ink on pink card stock.  The top of the flower as well as the stamen were cut with white card stock.  I cut out the Memory Box Peaceful Butterfly Wings and added three butterflies to the card.  I used the NUVO Embellishment Mousse Pink and Lavender on the butterflies to make them glow.  I embossed the Heartfelt Creations Arianne Birthday stamp with gold embossing powder and colored some of the parts with Copic Markers.  I adhere the mini pearls to the center of the flower.  I lightly sprayed some adhesive to parts of the cards and drops more mini pearls to the card.  I adhered the Venise Lace with the 1/4" wide Scor-Tape.

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:
Thank you again for stopping by 
Nancy Hill



Designer for The Rubber Buggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.