Friday, June 30, 2017

Blue Fern Studios project 'Remember the Moment' using Garden Life Collection



Hi Bev here today at The Rubber Buggy.  I am sharing 'Remember the Moment' using a photo of youngest Grand Daughter when they spent time at my house playing dress up. We always had so much fun when the kids come to visit us. They always put a smile on my face. 

Supply List:
Paper: Blue Fern Studio Garden Life - Merriment
Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios Collage Border
Flowers: 49 and Market Rustic Collection
Marker: copics
Accents: Firefly ephemera collage kit
Other: variegated cardboard, cardstock, beads, sew easy ink roller


I started with copic colouring the border.


I used variegated cardboard to accent this page. I ripped it to mat the photo with some other regular cardstock mats to add colour. Then using the super small but cute image in the Garden Life collection I matted it too. I used accents from the Firefly ephemera collage kit.


In this close up you get a better view of more accents like the clear title used from the Firefly ephemera collage kit, super cute burlap and other flowers, along with the finished chipboard border. 


In this photo you get to see the great layers and the added bead accent.


Thanks for stopping by today.... enjoy your weekend and be safe on the holiday.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.