Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Lawn Fawn Magic


Hi it's Jennifer here and I am using the new 
LF Magic Color Slider kit and it is Awesome
and so easy to use ! I can see this being used an
Awful lot here! 
So to start with I made a card base with white Card Stock
layered with blue I then used LF Peacock Card Stock and
Coloured it with a mix of Oxide Inks Faded Jeans and
 Broken China splattered it with water and blotted to give a 
water look. I dont have the new LF Ocean Wave Borders yet
so I improvised and used LF Puffy Cloud Borders which
I think worked well. The Stamp sets I have used are

I had some googley eyes in my stash that just added.
I coloured them all up in a mix of copic colours. 
Don't you love how it reveals the colour picture.

Magic!
All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. Awesome technique and adorable card. Love the google eyes on the fish, etc. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card, i just love Lawn Fawn. Can't get enough lawn Fawn.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.