Saturday, June 3, 2017

Sharing in Your Sorrow


Welcome back and I am excited to share with you some of the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps that was purchased at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

Occasionally, we need a sympathy card and don't have the time to make one.  Therefore, it is wonderful to have one made and then add a personal sentiment to the inside of the card.

Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood PaperHeartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood Stamp SetHeartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood Die SetHeartfelt Creations Botanic Window dieUS Artquest Sage Green Prills, 1/4" wide Scor-Tape, 3mm flat back pearls, sage green and white seam binding ribbon, Brazzil card stock.

Instructions:

The card measure 6 1/2" x 7".  Use gold metallic card stock to cut out the Heartfelt Creations Botanic Window die set.   I used the HC Botanic Window die set to cut out the section of the crosses found in the HC Flowering Dogwood paper and adhere it to the back of the window.  I stamped the HC Flowering Dogwood flowers with green and die cut it out with the HC Flowering Dogwood die set. I shaped each flower with my fingers.   I applied with my fingers the NUVO Embellishment Aquamarine Mousse for the center of the flowers.  I applied with my fingers the NUVO Embellishment Mother of Pearl Mousse on the petals of the flowers.  I used a hot glue gun to glue the flowers on the card.  I adhere the seam binding ribbons on the card with the Scor-Tape.

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!
Have a fabulous crafting day!
I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:
Thank you again for stopping by 
Nancy Hill

Designer for The Rubber Buggy

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.