Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Pointsettia Tilda as Christmas


Hi it's Jennifer here with my Tuesday's make.
I created a Christmas card using the same stamp
Pointsettia Tilda and dies  LF Large Stitched Circle ,
LF Small Stitched Circles and LF Fancy Scalloped Circles
that I used to make my Bumble Bee Card. So its a great idea to
take a look at your  Magnolia Christmas  Stamps to see if they
 are versatile for other occasions. 

The Dohickey Dies I used are Heart Swirl, Slender Firs,
So Wrapper Merry Christmas,  Snowflake Kit. I also cut out
red Snowflakes and cut the the centre out to make centres for
the Snowklakes and then popped a Pearl in the centre.
The papers are the beautiful Maja Papers A Gift For You
these to are very versatile and can be used for all sorts of cards
I find I use them lots on Boys cards as the colours lend themselves
 to them. I used a mix of flowers from the Wild Orchid Flowers range
 and maybe a couple from another. The Lace I used are my two
favorites Lace Pearl Centre and Venise Lace. Also I used a
Doilie  in one of my layers on the card.
 I have coloured up Marci with Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Reds - R32, R35, R37, R39
Grey's - C0, C01, C03, C05
Yellow's -Y11,  Y15, Y18, E57, YR23

All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.