Monday, June 26, 2017

'anthing is possible' using Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection


Hi ... Bev here today. I am using lots of layers, shapes, stickers and accents on this base for this photo of ....yes....myself. As crafters and the main taker of photos we don't get enough memories and photos of us alone or in groups. I have been trying to hand my camera over more often and get more photos with me in them.

Supply List: 
The Rubber Buggy Products:
Paper: Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection
Accents: Simple Stories Carpe Diem Sn@p Pack
Sequins: 28 Lilac Lane Sunflower Sky
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger Vintage Photo
Blending Tool: Ranger Ink Blending tool
Other: cardstock


I start most of my pages with a rough draft layout and take a photo for reference. I will change things up however as I go along.


Using a card section from the collection I hand cut it to make my title.



I start by gluing from the back to the front.


For this page I wanted lots of layers, lots of accents all from the collection. I then decided to use my newest purchase... the 28 Lilac Lane sequins which I scattered in areas of the page.


I inked the edges of some of the accents to give them dimension and depth.


My photo is still front and centre with all the trims and accents around it. This colouring in this collection is perfect with my photo.



Hope to see you again soon when I have another project sharing amazing products.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.