Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Magical Christmas Fairies

 Hi it's Jennifer here with a Christmas in July
Card I am trying to be a little bit organized this year.
Just a reminder too take a look at all the amazing
What's New section of goodies in the shop and on Preorder.
I have a nice bundle comming so cann't wait to get it and create 
for you.


So I have done a Border Shaker Card using
LF Fancy Scalloped Rectangles the largest and largest
LF Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles also. I cut the frame.
I added acetate to the back and diecut 
LF Small 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle and  added 3 clouds
one of each of the LF Puffy Cloud. 1 in card stock and the other 
2 in velum layered to look good. I also cut them out using the
center rectangle die and the glued them on. Papers used are
LF Perfectly Plaid 6x6 the sequins are a mix from all the
newly stocked range of Sequins. I have created a shaker card
using the 3D Tape around the edge of the image piece
that I taped to the center of the acetate and the frame. The stamps I 
used were all from Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends.


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Very adorable. Again, you are amazing artist with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.