Monday, June 5, 2017

Lovely page using PhotoPlay Bloom Collection


Today I am using amazing soft and elegant PhotoPlay Bloom Collection from my The Rubber Buggy products. This page uses photos from our condo in Florida where the vegetation and wild life is so different from our Ontario area. I am always amazed when seeing so many new things while there for our Snow Bird vacation time.


Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products:
Markers: copics
Chipboards: Creative Embellishments Lovely, Butterfly, mesh net
Button: Creative Embellishments flair
Other: ribbon, stick pin, clear sticker., beads
Sketch: Creative Inspiration with Bev Code


 I am using my very own Creative Inspirations Monday Sketch challenge to create this page.



So following the sketch I start the page by cutting and putting together the main background layers.


Then from my stash I pull photos and accents that I think will work the best.



I put together the main elements and then start on some fun clustered sections.


Lots of accents on this page.


Chippies are copic coloured, flowers and leaves are bound together and tied off with a ribbon and some cute stickers are added along with some beads.


What a cute flair button, some fun stickers and the mesh chippie behind the bird photo.


This section shows more accents and the great chippie title.




 Thanks for joining me today.... can't wait to see you again.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.