Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Bunny, Butterfly and Flowers


Hi it's Jennifer  with Tuesday's post. I am still waiting
on the Postie with all my new goodies to create with I 
will keep my fingers crossed and hopefully they will be
here before next week to share with you all.
So this week I used this really Cute Stamp
created this background by wiping Distress Ink Pads on a
Tim Holtz Mat.I used Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord and
Wilted Violet inks on a mat and spraying 2 squirts of water on
 each colour. I then smoosh my papers in them  drying inbetween
each layer and building up until its the right depth. I did it quiet
dark. I then sprayed it using Tim Holtz Perfect Pearls


As you can see by the Memory Box Distressed Addington Die
I only needed one corner with colour. I then diecut it from 
White Card Stock and used 3D Foam Tape around the edges and a
 couple of strips down the center for support and taped it too the 
coloured piece. You could use any of the Memory Box Dies with
an open pattern to do this with.

I then stamped the Butterfly only making sure I didn't get ink on
 the rabbit. I coloured it roughly. I then stamped another two
butterflies and fussy cut the butterfly wings one altogether and 
the other with only the top wing. I coloured them and then  covered
them in Wink of Stella Clear. I then layered each
one using 3D foam squares.

I then sprinkled a few clear sequin around. I then stamped
and fussycut the Rabbit and used 3D Tape to pop him on.

I also layered it on a white card base with an aqua layer.
All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable and love the technique. Will need to try it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.